Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear LOST part deux



Please don't fuck this up. I know you've been getting a lot of that lately, but I think it's for a reason. This season is not off to a good start. Again, flash sideways...I could care less about the characters in the flash sideways. Yes, they are the same actors, but they are not the characters I invested in 5 1/2 seasons ago. I just don't give a shit, that Jack has the same relationship with his all of a sudden son, that he had with his father. I don't care that Kate helped Claire, and that Ethan was the doctor. I do care about Ben being a teacher, but that is just because I love Michael Emerson. This season is barreling towards a finale, give us something...please. Yeah, I know, you've been answering questions.....FROM SEASON ONE THOUGH. There are a lot more season worth of questions to get to, and I don't see a time-line in which that can be achieved at the moment. Please don't make me regret wasting all this time on you. I really don't want to view you as an ex-boyfriend, but rather a dearly deceased relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment